You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brand Name : Imanib
Composition : Imatinib
Manufactured by : Intas Pharmaceuticals
Strength : 400 mg
Form : Tablet
Packing : Pack of 10 Tablets
Save an Extra $25 on Every Buy!
Valid for all users
What is Imanib 400 mg Tablet ?
Imanib belongs to the group of medications called antineoplastics, or anti-cancer medications. Imanib, manufactured by Intas, contains Imatinib Mesylate as an active ingredient. It is a prescription drug that should be used under proper medical guidance and advice. Do not share the medicine with others, since they may be suffering from a problem that is not effectively treated by this drug.
Imanib 400 mg Tablets Uses :
Imatinib Mesylate (Imanib) is an oral oncology drug which is used to treat certain types of cancer such as -
• Chronic myeloid leukaemia (CML), a cancer of white blood cells.
• A type of Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL) called Philadelphia chromosome positive (Ph+ALL).
• Myelodysplastic and myeloproliferative conditions) - blood disorders where some blood cells grow out of control.
• Gastro-intestinal stromal tumours (GISTs) - a rare type of cancer of the supporting tissue of the bowel or stomach.
• Dermato fibrosarcoma protuberans (DFSP) - a rare type of cancer of the tissue under the skin.
Imanib Imatinib 400 mg Tablets Work :
Imatinib (Imanib) is a tyrosine kinase inhibitor. Tyrosine kinases are important proteins in the body that regulate how cells grow and divide. Imatinib cancer medication blocks the activity of this enzyme, which delivers a signal that causes cells to multiply. By blocking this enzyme, Imanib can help stop the spread of cancer cells.
Imanib 400mg Tablets Side - Effects :
When you take Imanib, it’s important to be aware of changes in your body and how you feel. This medicine can cause some side effects. Side effects can range from mild to severe. Each person’s reaction to treatment is different. Some people have very few side effects, while others may experience more. The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur :
Common Side Effects : Diarrhea ; Fever ; Joint Pain ; Low Energy ; Muscle Pain ; Stomach Cramps ; Throwing Up ; Chronic Trouble Sleeping ; Hair Loss ; Head Pain ; Loss of Appetite ; Dry Skin ; Indigestion etc.
Serious Side Effects : Chest Pain ; Bleeding Of The Stomach Or Intestines ; Visible Water Retention ; Abnormally Low Blood Pressure ; Depression ; Fluid In The Lungs ; Low Amount of Potassium In The Blood ; Trouble Breathing etc.
Tell your healthcare provider if you have any side effect that bothers you or does not go away. If you notice any effects that aren't listed here, discuss them with your doctor or specialist nurse.
Imanib 400 mg - Storage Details :
Patients must properly store the drug to retain its quality and efficacy. Following storage instructions will be helpful in storing the drug in the best of manner.
• Store Imatinib Tablets in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat and light.
• Discard the medicine if its expiry date has crossed.
• Keep this cancer medicine away from the reach of children or pets. A locked cupboard at least one-and-a-half meters above the ground is a good place to store medicines.
• Keep your Tablets in the original container until it is time to take them.
• Do not store Imanib or any other medicine in the bathroom or near the kitchen sink. Do not leave it in the car. Heat and dampness can destroy some medicines.
• Consider storing your medications separately from your other family members. You can put them on a different shelf, or in a different cabinet or drawer.
Drugssquare is one of the leading suppliers of Imanib 400 mg tablets and has won the trust of thousands of customers by delivering Imanib Imatinib 400 mg oral cancer drug at the lowest price globally. If you want to buy Intas Imanib 400 mg, place your order online and get them delivered at your doorsteps within the specified time-frame.
We Ship in - USA, UK, China, Russia, Australia, UAE, Singapore, Philippines, Bulgaria, Hungary, Italy, Kenya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Zimbabwe, Malaysia, Spain, Hong Kong and other countries.
"Drugssquare.com is a trusted online supplier of Cancer Treatment Medicines from India."
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
The information provided here is for general educational purposes only and does not constitute medical or pharmaceutical advice which should be sought from qualified medical and pharmaceutical advisers.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.