Ibatkin 400 mg Uses
Ibatkin 400 is an oral oncology drug which is used to treat certain types of cancer such as –
• Chronic myeloid leukemia (CML), a cancer of white blood cells.
• A type of Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) called Philadelphia chromosome-positive (Ph+ALL).
• Myelodysplastic and myeloproliferative conditions – blood disorders where some blood cells grow out of control.
• Gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GISTs) – a rare type of cancer of the supporting tissue of the bowel or stomach.
• Dermato fibrosarcoma protuberans (DFSP) – a rare type of cancer of the tissue under the skin.
• Hypereosinophilic Syndrome (HES) / Chronic Eosinophilic Leukemia (CEL).
How Ibatkin 400 mg Imatinib Capsule Works
Ibatkin 400mg Capsules contain the active ingredient Imatinib Mesylate, which is an anti-cancer drug called tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI). Tyrosine kinases are a group of around 90 enzymes that cells use to signal to each other to grow. They act as chemical messengers. There are many types of kinases that control different phases of cell growth. Imatinib targets different tyrosine kinases, depending on the type of cancer. By targeting/blocking a particular enzyme from working, this medication can slow down the growth of cancer cells.
How to Take Ibatkin 400 mg
Ibatkin 400 is taken once or twice a day, depending on your condition (mutation type, side effects, low plasma levels or upon progression). It is taken once a day if the dose is 400 mg. For a dose of 800 mg, take 400 mg Capsules twice daily, in the morning and in the evening. In rare cases, patients taking less than 800 mg may be recommended to take Ibatkin twice daily to decrease certain side effects.
It is important to make sure that you are taking the correct amount of medication every time. Take the prescribed dose by mouth with food and a large glass of water to minimize the risk of gastrointestinal irritations. If you find it difficult to swallow the pills, inform your doctor. They may suggest that you dissolve the Capsule in a glass of water or apple juice.
Ibatkin 400mg Capsule Side Effects
• Joint Pain
• Stomach Cramps
• Hair Loss
• Chest Pain
• Trouble Breathing
• Loss of Appetite
• Head Pain
How to Store Ibatkin 400 mg
• Store Ibatkin (Zuventus Imatinib) 400mg at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F). Protect from moisture.
• Keep your medication in the original, labeled container and in a dry place, away from heat and direct sunlight.
• Keep this oncology medicine safe and out of the reach of children.
Alternatives to Ibatkin 400(Generic or Substitute Brands)
Other strengths or forms of Ibatkin 400 are available:
Trending Products of Zuventus Healthcare Limited
Buy Ibatkin 400 mg Online at Lowest Price From India
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of Ibatkin Imatinib 400 mg Capsules in Philippines, China, Sri Lanka, Egypt, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Vietnam, Japan, South Africa, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, South Korea, Nigeria, Peru, Indonesia, Bangladesh, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase Zuventus Ibatkin 400 mg, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of patients with cancer by providing generic oncology products with huge discounts and special offers.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including medicine uses, dosage/administration, adverse-effects, storage details are created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.