Erlocip 100 Mg Tablet Uses:
Non-small cell lung cancer and pancreatic cancer are treated with Erlocip 100 Tablet.
How does Erlocip 100 Mg Tablet Work?
Erlocip 100 Tablet is an anti-cancer medication. Epidermal growth factor receptors (EGFR) are found on the surfaces of lung cancer cells and regulate their development. By binding the chemical messenger EGFR, this medication suppresses the cancer signaling pathways mediated by EGFR. The ability of cancer cells to develop is hampered in this way.
Erlocip Erlotinib 100 Mg Tablet Instruction:
Follow your doctor’s instructions on the dosage and duration of this medication. Take it all in at once. It should not be chewed, crushed, or broken. Erlocip 100 Tablet should be taken without food.
Common Side Effects of Erlocip 100 Mg Tablet
Abdominal pain, Bone pain, Breathlessness, Constipation, Cough, Diarrhea, Fatigue, Fever, Muscle pain, Nausea, Rash, Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth), Vomiting, Weight loss
Warnings and Precautions of Erlocip 100 Mg Tablet
– It’s best to eat it one hour before or two hours after a meal.
– If your diarrhea persists or you find blood in your stools, see your doctor.
– Use a reliable contraceptive approach to prevent pregnancy while taking this medication and for a month after you stop taking it.
– It increases your skin’s sensitivity to the sun. Use sunscreen or wear protective clothing when going out.
– It’s best if you don’t smoke while taking this medication.
– It should not be taken with any drug that decreases stomach acid (such as antacids or H2 blockers, such as ranitidine), since it may reduce the effectiveness of the medication.
– If you get a mouth ulcer, changes in your eyesight, or worsening cough, shortness of breath, or breathing difficulties while taking this prescription, contact your doctor right once.
– During therapy with this medicine, your doctor may want you to have regular blood tests to monitor your liver function.
– If you are pregnant, expecting to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, do not use this medication.
Buy Erlocip 100 Mg Online At Lowest Price From India
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of Erlocip 100 Mg Erlotinib tablets in USA (United States of America), UK (United Kingdom), United Arab Emirates (UAE), Philippines, Nigeria, China, Australia, Malaysia, Hungary, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Italy, Iran, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Bangladesh, New Zealand, Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, South Africa, Sweden, Laos, Singapore, South Korea, Peru, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase low-cost Cipla Erlocip 100mg, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of patients with prostate cancer by providing generic cancer medications with huge discounts and special offers.
Alternatives to Erlocip 100 (Generic or Substitute Brands)
Erlotec 100 Mg Tablet
Erlotero 100 Mg Tablet
Birlotib 100 Mg Tablet
Erlokem 100 Mg Tablet
Other strengths or forms of Erlocip 100 are available:
Trending Products of Cipla
Combinib 250 Mg Tablet
Xbira 250 Mg Tablet
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.
There are no reviews yet.