You have no items in your shopping cart.
Availability: In Stock
Brand Name : Adriamycin
Composition : Doxorubicin
Manufactured by : Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Strength : 50 mg
Form : Injection
Packing : Pack of 1 Vial
Save an Extra $25 on Every Buy!
Valid for all users
USE COUPON CODE - DS25
What is Adriamycin 50 mg Injection ?
Adriamycin Injection is available in vials containing the active ingredient Doxorubicin hydrochloride 50 mg/25 ml. It is a prescription medicine and should be administered only under the supervision of a physician who is experienced in the use of cancer chemotherapeutic agents. Do not share this cancer medicine with others for whom it was not prescribed.
When is Adriamycin 50 mg Injection prescribed ?
Adriamycin (Doxorubicin) is an anthracycline type of chemotherapy that is used alone or with other medications to treat certain types of bladder, breast, lung, stomach, and ovarian cancer;
• Hodgkin's lymphoma (Hodgkin's disease) and Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (cancer that begins in the cells of the immune system); and;
• certain types of Leukemia, including Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) and Acute myeloid leukemia (AML, ANLL).
How Does Adriamycin (Doxorubicin) Injection Work?
Doxorubicin prevents the growth of cancer cells by interfering with the genetic material DNA, which is necessary for reproduction of cells.
What are the storage instructions for Adriamycin 50 mg ?
Patients must properly store the drug to retain its quality and efficacy. Following storage instructions will be helpful in storing the drug in the best of manner.
• When you aren't injecting, store Adriamycin Pre-filled syringes in a place that's protected from light.
• Make sure to always keep your medicine in an area of your home that is out of the reach of children and pets.
• Do not use Doxorubicin if the liquid in the vial looks discolored or cloudy, or if the liquid has lumps, flakes, or particles.
Keep your medicines separate from those of your spouse or other family members. This will make it less likely that you take the wrong ones by mistake.
Do not freeze Adriamycin injection.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
The information provided here is for general educational purposes only and does not constitute medical or pharmaceutical advice which should be sought from qualified medical and pharmaceutical advisers.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.