You have no items in your shopping cart.
Desifer 400 mg (Deferasirox) is an oral iron chelator manufactured by Natco in India. It is indicated for -
Treatment of chronic iron overload due to blood transfusions in patients 2 years of age and older.
Treatment of chronic iron overload syndrome caused by a genetic blood disorder (non-transfusion-dependent thalassemia) in adults and children who are at least 10 years old.
Take Desifer 400 mg Deferasirox once a day on an empty stomach at least 30 minutes before eating, preferably at the same time every day. Do not chew, crush or break the pill. To make a suspension, drop the tablet into a glass of water, apple juice or fruit juice and let the tablet dissolve in liquid. After receiving a fine suspension, drink all of the liquid immediately. Then add some water or juice to the medicine left in the glass and drink it too.
If you forget to take your dose
If you miss taking a dose of Desifer 400mg, take it as soon as you remember on that day. Take your next dose as scheduled. Do not take a double dose on the next day to make up for a forgotten pill.
If you have taken too many pills, or if someone else accidentally took your tablet, consult the doctor or hospital immediately for advice. Show them the blister pack of the medicine. Urgent medical treatment may be necessary.
• Loss of vision or blurred vision
• Unusual tiredness or weakness
• Cough or hoarseness
• Abnormal blood counts
• Jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
• Respiratory tract infection
• Store Desifer (Natco Deferasirox 400 mg) at 20°C to 25°C (68°C to 77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F).
• Always keep your medicine in its original container until it is time to take it.
• Walk around your home to find the safest place to store this anemia medicine. The location must be beyond the reach of young children.
• Don't keep it in the bathroom. This is not a good idea, because humidity and temperature fluctuations do not make the bathroom a suitable place to store Desifer 400 mg pills.
• Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, so that the medicine can be protected from moisture, freezing and excessive heat.
Drugssquare is an authorized supplier, exporter and retailer of Desifer Deferasirox 400 mg tabletsin USA (United States of America), UK (United Kingdom), United Arab Emirates (UAE), Philippines, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Peru, Vietnam, Cambodia, South Africa, Hong Kong, South Korea, China, Egypt, Australia, Thailand, Chile, Japan, Indonesia and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase low-cost Natco Desifer 400mg, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our goal is to improve the lives of our patients by meeting their healthcare needs with the highest level of service, quality, and convenience.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.