You have no items in your shopping cart.
Availability: In Stock
Save an Extra $25 on Every Buy!
Valid for all users
Desifer 100 mg (Deferasirox) is an oral iron chelator manufactured by Natco in India. It is indicated for -
Treatment of chronic iron overload due to blood transfusions in patients 2 years of age and older.
Treatment of chronic iron overload syndrome caused by a genetic blood disorder (non-transfusion-dependent thalassemia) in adults and children who are at least 10 years old.
Take Desifer 100 mg Deferasirox once a day on an empty stomach at least 30 minutes before eating, preferably at the same time every day. Do not chew, crush or break the pill. To make a suspension, drop the tablet into a glass of water, apple juice or fruit juice and let the tablet dissolve in liquid. After receiving a fine suspension, drink all of the liquid immediately. Then add some water or juice to the medicine left in the glass and drink it too.
If you forget to take your dose
If you miss taking a dose of Desifer 100mg, take it as soon as you remember on that day. Take your next dose as scheduled. Do not take a double dose on the next day to make up for a forgotten pill.
If you have taken too many pills, or if someone else accidentally took your tablet, consult the doctor or hospital immediately for advice. Show them the blister pack of the medicine. Urgent medical treatment may be necessary.
• Loss of vision or blurred vision
• Unusual tiredness or weakness
• Cough or hoarseness
• Abnormal blood counts
• Jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
• Respiratory tract infection
• Store Deferasirox 100 mg at 20°C to 25°C (68°C to 77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F).
• Always keep your medicine in its original container until it is time to take it.
• Walk around your home to find the safest place to store this anemia medicine. The location must be beyond the reach of young children.
• Don't keep it in the bathroom. This is not a good idea, because humidity and temperature fluctuations do not make the bathroom a suitable place to store Desifer 100 mg pills.
• Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, so that the medicine can be protected from moisture, freezing and excessive heat.
Drugssquare is an authorized supplier and exporter of Desifer 100mg (Deferasirox) tablets in USA (United States of America), UK (United Kingdom), China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Japan, Indonesia, Cambodia, South Korea, Peru, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Venezuela, Brazil, Romania, Georgia, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Nigeria, Egypt, Chile, Kenya, Morocco, Libya, Zimbabwe and other countries.
We put patients first. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of patients with complex diseases by providing generic anemia drugs with huge discounts and special offers. Place your order online with us today, and let us ship them directly to your door.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
The information provided here is for general educational purposes only and does not constitute medical or pharmaceutical advice which should be sought from qualified medical and pharmaceutical advisers.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.