Geftinat 250mg Gefitinib Tablets Specification
Brand Name: Geftinat 250mg
Content: Gefitinib 250mg
Manufactured By: Natco Pharma Limited
Packing: Pack of 30 tablets
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
The information provided here is for general educational purposes only and does not constitute medical or pharmaceutical advice which should be sought from qualified medical and pharmaceutical advisers.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Common Side Effects -
If any of the following side effects occur while taking Gefitinib, check with your health provider immediately :
Dark urine , Fever , Headache , Itching or skin rash , Vomiting , Tiredness , Unusual Weakness , Yellow eyes or skin , Chest pain , Joint or muscle pain , Swelling of the eye , White spots in the mouth , Troubled breathing , Cough etc.
Warnings & Precautions :
Before Taking Gefitinib ,
- Tell your pharmacist about all medicines you use, and those you start or stop using during your treatment with Gefitinib like any prescription and non-prescription drugs , vitamins pills , herbal products etc.
- If you are taking this medicine for a long time, it is very important that your doctor check you at regular visits for any problems that may be caused by this medicine.
- Keep all regular appointments with your doctor and the laboratory. Your doctor will order certain lab tests to check your body's response to gefitinib.
- Don't share this medication with any other person.
- Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if you are allergic to any ingredient in Gefitinib Tablets.